A proper winterization is one of the most important responsibilities of boat ownership. Here at South Dock we are offering a complete solution to help maintain your boat and to prepare it for the next season.
Our Winterization Package includes the following:
- Transport from the slip to North Wildwood Ramp.
- Loading and tiedown of your boat on to YOUR trailer (no trailer necessary for waverunners). $100 additional fee if you need us to use our trailer and block your boat.
- Transportation to our winterization mechanic for mechanical and pressure washing and then yard storage at South Dock Marina.
- Winterization of any saltwater or freshwater systems.
- Winterization of all engine components and proper addition of fuel/oil stabilizers, Oil and Filter Change before Re-Launch.
- Premium Shrink Wrap of your boat.
- Lubrication of all grease points as well as steering, shifter/controller/prop shaft, etc.
- De-Winterization of all components in Spring 2019.
- Re-Launch and transportation to your slip at South Dock Marina for 2019.
* Includes 1 outboard engine; there is a $50 upcharge for inboard or i/o engines, each addtional outboard engine is $150 additional and each additional inboard/ or i/o engine is $200 additional.
* Must be a 2018 Slip Holder of South Dock Marina.
* Bottom Paint additional charge.